Oh sweet Lucas, already 2 1/2 as of June 26 (Yes, I am behind again.) Here is what Lucas is up to these days:
- Lucas has an excellent vocabulary and puts sentences together. We are impressed by how much he knows and verbalizes.
- Lucas loves books, trucks, pushing his toy lawn mower or firetruck, exploring, and is often in his own little world. ;o)
- He still very much attached to his dear doggie and blankets.
- He generally loves playing with Christian, but has become a little rough with Noah especially as Noah is becoming much more mobile. Lucas really loves Noah, and often wants to get him in the morning by opening his bedroom door. ("Wanna get No-mah."
- Lucas LOVES to go to "Pawnga and Pawnga's" (Grandpa and Grandma's) house and "Ne-na and Papa's" - so blessed to live close to both of our families and all of the cousins!
- Lucas likes to "go" and often doesn't want to go back home after our outings. ("Wanna go home" - actually means [Don't] want to go home. - Gotta love the world of contradictions for a 2 year old.)
- Lucas is definitely displaying some "strong opinions" and becomes easily frustrated these days. For someone that has an easy disposition, I am ready for this phase to pass....
- Potty-training has been a bit of "challenge" this time around, but we are truly hoping that something with click sooner rather than later.
- Oh yes, and candy- Lucas has always been a pretty good eater, but he has definitely developed a sugar tooth. (I have no idea who he got that from!)
Love, love this sweet boy on easy days and hard days alike. He has the sweetest smile and brightest eyes, an adventurous spirit, and spunky personality. We love you Lucas Jude!
Compare: Christian at 2 1/2