Our sweet boy turned 4 1/2 on March 17th (I know I am a little behind.) :o) Sometimes I look at him and wonder where the past 2 years have gone (2 especially- maybe because that is when Lucas was born) --- when did he become so tall? So silly? So smart? Christian is really a great kid.
- Christian is so sweet to his younger brothers and is very affectionate. He looks out for them and makes sure their needs are met. (Sometimes translating Lucas-lingo.)
- Christian is really enjoying preschool 2 mornings a week. He loves to learn! He has always been great at drawing, etc, but now is a master scissor-cutter. :o) He also enjoys writing his letters.
- His favorite outdoor activities include riding his Strider bike, collecting rocks, sticks, and pine cones, making mud, and playing ball.
- His favorite indoor activities include writing, Legos (HUGE right now,) Nerf guns, etc.
- His current favorite shows are Scooby Doo, The Incredibles, and Frozen which Nana and Papa introduced him to a month ago. (We all have the songs nearly memorized by now.)
- Christian's favorite foods include sandwiches (turkey and cheese or peanut butter and jelly,) bananas, apples, yogurt, and....his drink (shocker I know!)
- Christian loves visiting our families in South Denver...it's so nice only being 1 1/2+ hours away. He likes it when I count the number of days until our next visit on my fingers.
- Christian has been asking many questions about God, Jesus, and faith. I love when the conversations come up naturally in our normal, everyday activities. He is very curious, and I love how he is forming his own faith.
We love eating lunch outdoors!
"Helping" frost Valentine cupcakes.
Sleeping with Lucas (They practically share a room now.)
Compare: Christian at 3 1/2 years old