Sunday, October 11, 2009

40 Weeks/ Christian is 3.5 Weeks Old



So today was my actual due date, which is a little hard to believe that we would have had to wait another three weeks to meet our sweet little guy. He is sleeping better through the night now, waking about every 3 hours, but that is okay because I know then that I can at least expect 2+ hours of sleep between feedings. I am sure that he will begin to sleep longer stretches as he gets bigger and can hold more food in his little tummy. On Thursday he weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. at the pediatrician.

He is a little more alert during the day now, and I adore his little baby coos and sounds. Again, we are so thankful for Christian - truly a bundle of joy!


Christian was concerned while watching the Denver Broncos game with his daddy

1 comment:

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

gosh he is just the sweetest! what a wonderful blessing!

I am chuckling right now because I got on my blog this AM to change my layout to something more autumn-like. After changing it, I decided to check up on all the blogs I am following, and then I saw that you and I picked the same background! haha! great minds...