Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christian is 2 Weeks!



Its hard to believe that Christian is already 2 weeks today! Grandma E was able to fly in the day after Christian was born, and Grandpa E came last Friday. We enjoyed spending time with them and Christian even visited Santa Monica, his first beach excursion, although he slept through the majority of the trip. :) My parents left on Wednesday, so sad to see them go...another reason why we wish we lived back in Colorado, close to our families and friends.



We have been trying to establish a routine with Christian (ha ha.) He has been feeding well, but still has his nights and days mixed up, which has been hard on mommy. I miss my sleep! He has his 2 week well-baby check-up on Monday, so we will see how he is growing. Thanks again to everyone for your prayers and support.

Christian in a "newborn" sleeper from Emily, although it is still too big for our little guy.

3 comments:

mae said...

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I hear ya about the nights and days thing... somebody suggested that I try nursing every 2 hours a day for one entire day, then see how the baby does that night. It worked really well for Sarah, although that one day felt like all I did was nurse! Hope things get better for you soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandma & Grandpa had matchey-matchey outfits :-)

He looks like he is getting bigger already! What a cutie-bear in his little pj's :-)

Sleep will come soon - enjoy all the snuggles! I can't get your niece to snuggle with me (or to be still) ever, ever, ever.