Sunday, May 23, 2010

Christian is 8 Months

I feel like I just wrote the post about Christian being 7 months! This month was a busy one with moving and unpacking, so I guess in many ways it just flew by. C is growing before our very eyes and is as lovable as ever. His little personality is so sweet and he is always ready to offer a big smile. He now has 4 teeth- two on the bottom and two on the top, and the 5th is on its way. Christian is sitting up on his own, and I keep thinking that he will begin crawling any day now. Often times I catch a glimpse of a little boy instead of an infant. But then there are those moments when he is nursing or sleeping in my arms before I put him in his crib, and it almost feels like we just brought him home from the hospital. I am learning every step of the way to really cherish each and every moment with this little one.
Playing in his new "big boy" toy- an ExerSaucer!

Loving his new sitting skill!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh he is so big!!! How can this be??? I am loving the pictures and seeing him grow up thru them, but I miss you and getting to know him in person.