Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fall Days ?

Ugh, I am so behind. The past month+ we were in the midst of transition from our Fort Collins home to our new assignment in Colorado Springs. We spent the majority of our time in Castle Rock with Steve's family as they are now only a mere 40 minutes away from our new home. It really made the transition easier so that we could go down to Colorado Springs a day here or there to allow the movers to drop off items and slowly unpack. And then there was Christmas and New Years and Birthdays in the mix. More posts to follow, but for now I wanted to do a quick photo post about our Fall...because, yes, I am that far behind in my family blogging.










I love my Fall months! The change in temperature, and pulling out warmer clothes. The fall colors, warm coffee, and crunchy leaves are all so special to me. :) This fall was full of mountain drives up Horsetooth, pumpkin patches, and we loved visiting the Fritzler Corn Maze this year. The boys (especially Christian) enjoyed the corn maze, games, jumping pillow, and slide mountain. It was a brisk evening when we went, but it was so fun to see the attractions.




Christian was my little helper raking leaves. We raked a few times while the younger brothers napped and then when they woke Christian and Lucas would jump in the piles...and then we would do it all over again. ;)












No comments: